RYAH Group Inc. (CSE: RYAH) is a leading digital health care analytics and technology company with a mission to advance the world’s transition to remote-health solutions and data analytics in patient
treatments. Through the company’s IoT dose-measuring devices and AI analytics, RYAH is reshaping understanding of the value of devices combined with data, to positively impact the future treatment of patients for various medical conditions.
The company is a leading developer of dose-measuring IoT devices connected with its turn-key platform designed to aggregate and correlate HIPPA-compliant data, suitable to all participants in the patient treatment cycle. The company also specializes in customized, fully integrated, mobile applications and APIs, specifically designed to meet the needs of clinics, clinical trials,
government and university research centers, for experimentation and treatment validation – significantly reducing variations in patient-related trials. RYAH unlocks data in the complete therapeutic plant lifecycle – from seed to consumption.
Since it began developing and commercializing its smart inhaler solution in 2018, the company has evolved a complete IoT device and data analytics platform that includes multiple delivery mechanisms, designed to capture anonymous patient dosing and feedback, combined with detailed strain analytics, enabling customized dosing regiments. The company has secured numerous partnerships
across the globe, including establishing a footprint in the UK, USA, Australia and Canada, and it has closed several deals in the European Union, as well. The company’s Smart-Inhaler has been selected as the dose-measurement, dose-control and data analytics platform for a UK pain management study and one of the world’s most ambitious and largest clinical trials ever to be conducted in cannabis.
- RYAH Group is a technological leader in the plant-based treatment market with its unique combination of proprietary IoT devices and data analytics, supported by patented AI technology.
- The company’s products pair a growing ecosystem of therapeutic plants with top-rated apps, devices and services.
- RYAH offers a complete remote dosage delivery and dose-monitoring platform based on data-driven analytics supported by prescribing doctors and their patients.
- The company is finalizing its anticipated listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- RYAH holds a unique position on the $100.3 billion medical plant market, with the potential to capture footholds in both the IoT and Data Intelligence industries.
German Cannabis Market Expected to Liberalize Post Election, RYAH Group Inc. (CSE: RYAH) Enters Germany Via Observational Study
November 5, 2021 10:45 AM
- German Social Democrat-led coalition expected to liberalize medical cannabis market
- Analysts predict over one million medical cannabis patients in Germany by 2024, market estimated to reach $8.9 billion by 2028
- RYAH entered German market via observational study with Four 20 Pharma GmbH
- RYAH provides IoT product ecosystem of volume-control devices, medicine-carrying components, mobile applications
- RYAH ecosystem offers reliable way for researchers and clinicians to develop well-controlled research environments
Germany’s recent 2021 election is expected to result in a new political environment via a coalition containing cannabis-positive political factions that aim to liberalize the country’s plant-based medicine market (https://ibn.fm/t1Zgg). RYAH Group (CSE: RYAH)
, the leader in volume-control technology for plant-based medicine, is already on track to penetrate the German market with a strategic partnership aiming to catalyze the company’s mission of providing remote-health solutions and analytics-based patient treatments to the world.
About CanadianCannabisWire (CNW)
CanadianCannabisWire (CCW) is a multifaceted financial news and publishing company that delivers a new generation of social communication solutions, news aggregation and syndication, and enhanced news release services. Leveraging a professional team of journalists and writers, CCW introduces private and public companies to a wide audience of investors, consumers,
journalists and the general public via social media and a rapidly expanding network of over 5,000 key distribution outlets. Cutting through information overload, CCW's innovative and proprietary systems clearly and succinctly deliver its clients much needed visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information converge.